Rental Application Criteria
We would like to thank you for considering our community for your new residence. The following criterion outlines what will be required to approve your rental application.
Acceptable forms of ID:
1. Passport, permanent resident card, alien registration receipt card or employment authorization including a photograph-OR-Valid government issued photo ID (No expired ID’s will be accepted) and Social Security Card or birth certificate.
Processing your application:
- Application fees = $30 for the first applicant, plus $25 for each additional applicant (money order or online payment only – no cash)
- Each applicant over 18 years of age must complete a rental application.
- All proposed occupants under 18 years of age must be listed on the application. Income:
- A minimum of 2 years of employment history is required.
- Total rents cannot exceed 40% of household’s gross monthly income OR your total monthly debt-to- income ratio must not exceed 70% of monthly income.
- Proof of income is required: One month paycheck stubs; self-employed, most recent tax returns; government benefits or assistance, official documentation or/or bank statements
1. Applicants with felony convictions in the last 7 years will be denied; applicants convicted of sex crimes and/or crimes against children will be denied.
Rental History: (Lease)
- The Landlord Verification Form(s) must be filled out completely at the time of application; a minimum of 3 years of rental history must be provided. Please include valid contact information for each reference.
- No broken leases or evictions within the past 3 years. Credit History:
- Applicants with no established credit history will be denied.
- High/Severe level of collections and/or charge offs may result in application denial.
- No open bankruptcy (proof of discharge is required). Pets:
- There is a strict policy regarding pets: Aggressive breeds are not permitted in the community. Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Huskies, Wolf Hybrids, Bull Mastiffs, German Shepherds, Akitas, Chows, Dobermans, and mixes of these breeds are animals that are deemed unsuitable for the community. Exotic pets are not permitted.
- Only 2 pets are allowed per household weighing no more than 40 pounds each; pets must be registered with the office and current vaccination information must be provided and pet fees apply. Please contact the community office for more details.
*Misrepresentation of the information provided in the application will automatically result in the rejection of the applicant(s) or termination in residency. Incomplete applications will be denied.